Process Hacker and Windows discussion

AltF4

How can I compile Extra Plugins?

14 Nov 2017 03:49

Hi there. Long time PH user, and also C# dev. I am trying to compile the Extra Plugins C++ project from here https://github.com/processhacker2/plugins-extra but I seem to be missing references, or a lib or something, because the PH references in the code show errors, and it wants files like phdk.h etc. Is there a setup tutorial on how to get this working? Using VS2017, and retargeted the solution fine. I suspect it is going to require adding in these files from PH's main sourcecode and then setting up some command line or linker parameters.

I mainly just want to TRY these out and see what they do! If there were compiled Releases of these nightly builds I would gladly try them out to see, but I just cannot get even one to compile.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Or just upload the compiled bits would be awesome! Thank you!

viksoftru

Re: How can I compile Extra Plugins?

15 Nov 2017 12:06

First, you need to build the SDK use VC++2017 and Windows 10 SDK v10.0.16299.15 by calling ./build/build_sdk.cmd (or ./build/build_release.cmd), and only then will the plug-ins be assembled. Or for example, use my set of scripts and it will collect everything: ProcessHacker3_buildtools.tar.xz (link is permanents) or a ready-made set Process_Hacker-bin.7z (current version is v3.0.5616.1089, link is permanents).

dmex
Admin

15 Nov 2017 13:21

I suspect it is going to require adding in these files from PH's main sourcecode and then setting up some command line or linker parameters.
You don't need to change anything ;)

1) Checkout the main repository into a folder somewhere (For example: C:\ProcessHacker\)
3) Run C:\ProcessHacker\build\debug_debug.cmd
4) Download the plugins-extra repository.
5) Copy into the folder you created earlier (C:\ProcessHacker\)

Your folder should look like this:
https://i.imgur.com/EHuyPTJ.png

You can now just open the \plugins-extra\ExtraPlugins.sln solution just like the \plugins\Plugins.sln solution. You can also set the default startup project inside Visual Studio and press F5 to run/debug that specific plugin with breakpoints or use the build menu to build all plugins.

AltF4

15 Nov 2017 20:49

dmex, thanks for the reply. After retargeting the solution and running \build\build_debug.cmd it attempts to build but then ends up with syntax errors:

C:\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]

viksoftru

15 Nov 2017 23:25

Replace in to *.vcxproj parameter WindowsTargetPlatformVersion up to 10.0.16299.0 and install Windows 10 SDK 10.0.16299.15 (included in to VS 2017 or download SDK separate Windows 10 SDK (current Windows 10 SDK for Fall Creators Update (10.0.16299.15)). I have build success.

TETYYS
Contributor

17 Nov 2017 15:33

I've installed latest Windows 10 SDK but version 10.0.16299.15 doesn't show up in retargeting dialog... does anyone have this situation?

viksoftru

17 Nov 2017 22:14

TETYYS
Contributor

17 Nov 2017 22:15

..what fixed

viksoftru

18 Nov 2017 05:59

...yes, examples is rebuild for demonstration whats error is fixed:
demo.png

TETYYS
Contributor

18 Nov 2017 10:21

I don't need your screenshot of build happening successfully, I need to fix my problem which isn't mentioned in your link above

dmex
Admin

18 Nov 2017 11:01

I've installed latest Windows 10 SDK but version 10.0.16299.15 doesn't show up in retargeting dialog... does anyone have this situation?
Have you tried repairing VS or uninstalling/reinstalling the SDK from the VS Installer menu?

viksoftru

18 Nov 2017 11:13

TETYYS

Screenshot only for AltF4 - "My problem permanently exists and I wait then over peoples is fixed it!". :)

TETYYS
Contributor

18 Nov 2017 12:32

I guess my Visual Sutdio 2017 version was too old, updated to newer 2017 version

viksoftru

18 Nov 2017 15:58

Your can use my simple script for download offline copy VS2017 (~ 34 Gb for v15.4.x ) and start update after:
@echo off
rem Required parameters:
rem %1 - TYPE is mast be know VS 2017 edition name - Enterprise , Professional ,
rem TestProfessional , Community , TeamExplorer , TestAgent , TestController ,
rem FeedbackClient , BuildTools .
rem %2 - TARGETDIR is target directory for offline-copy, by default is ".\vs2017offline"
if not "%~1"=="" (set prm="%~1") else (set prm=enterprise)
if not "%~2"=="" (set trg="%~2") else (set trg=.\vs2017offline)
if exist %trg% (rd /s/q %trg% > nul & md %trg%)
if exist vs_%prm%.exe (del /f/q vs_%prm%.exe > nul)
curl -C - -RLOSs https://aka.ms/vs/15/release/vs_%prm%.exe
start /i vs_%prm%.exe --layout %trg%
exit /b
Real needed only SDK, but studio also have many hidden errors....

MPeti1

25 Dec 2017 20:04

For some reason i can't compile ph with extra-plugins. I tried to run first build_debug.cmd and then copy in extra-plugins (tried even as with folder name extra-plugins and with extra-plugins-master) to /Process Hacker, once tried again the same way but with deleting the content of the /Process Hacker/bin before copying extra-plugins to /Process Hacker, tried to do these 4 but with build_release.cmd, but i never had the extra-plugins compiled in /Process Hacker/bin/Debug64 (or Release64 when i tried that)/plugins. Once in the past i had success, but i have no idea how i did that. What is the problem? Here is how /Process Hacker looks like at the moment, if it gives any help
other question, how can i compile portable versions?

viksoftru

26 Dec 2017 17:55

You have removed the PH SDK, and without it plug-ins can not be compiled. Sequence of operations:

1) go to sorce dir:
2) cd build && build_release.cmd && ..\plugins-extra\ExtraPlugins.sln

WARNING!
Don't! delete any dir and files before complete!

After the build is complete, just restart build_release.cmd and when it is done take the archive ./build/output/processhacker-build-bin.zip - it will have a ready-to-run build.

MPeti1

11 Jan 2018 16:31

AltF4

12 Jan 2018 07:23

Still cannot seem to build :-(. Heres the error list when trying to build ProcessHacker, even downloading the latest bits, and retargeting the solution. (also installed the latest win10 SDK)
This is with trying build_debug.cmd and build_release.cmd. (and plugins-extra is right within C:\box\processhacker-master)

So I guess step1 is how to get PH2[3] to build :/
Building ProcessHacker (x32)...
[ERROR] C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file avltree.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file avltree.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file avltree.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file avltree.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file avltree.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file avltree.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file avltree.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file circbuf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file circbuf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file circbuf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file circbuf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file circbuf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file circbuf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file circbuf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file basesup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file basesup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file basesup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file basesup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file basesup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file basesup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file basesup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file apiimport.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file cpysave.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file apiimport.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file cpysave.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file apiimport.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file cpysave.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file apiimport.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file cpysave.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file apiimport.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file cpysave.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file apiimport.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file cpysave.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file apiimport.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file cpysave.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file colorbox.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file colorbox.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file colorbox.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file colorbox.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file colorbox.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file colorbox.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file colorbox.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file dspick.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file dspick.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file dspick.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file dspick.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file dspick.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file dspick.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file dspick.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file data.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file data.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file data.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file data.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file data.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file data.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file data.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file emenu.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file emenu.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file emenu.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file emenu.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file emenu.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file emenu.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file emenu.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file error.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file error.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file error.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file error.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file error.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file error.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file error.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file extlv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file extlv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file extlv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file extlv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file extlv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file extlv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file extlv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file fastlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file fastlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file fastlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file fastlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file fastlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file fastlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file fastlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file filepool.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file filepool.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file filepool.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file filepool.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file filepool.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file filepool.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file filepool.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file format.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file format.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file format.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file format.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file format.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file format.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file format.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file global.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file global.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file global.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file global.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file global.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file global.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file global.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file graph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file graph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file graph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file graph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file graph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file graph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file graph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file guisup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file guisup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file guisup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file guisup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file guisup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file guisup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file guisup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file handle.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file handle.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file handle.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file handle.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file handle.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file handle.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file handle.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file hexedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file hexedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file hexedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file hexedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file hexedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file icotobmp.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file hexedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file icotobmp.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file hexedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file icotobmp.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file icotobmp.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file icotobmp.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file icotobmp.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file icotobmp.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file hndlinfo.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file hndlinfo.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file hndlinfo.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file filestream.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file hndlinfo.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file filestream.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file hndlinfo.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file filestream.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file hndlinfo.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file filestream.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file hndlinfo.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file filestream.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file filestream.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file filestream.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file json.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file json.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file json.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file json.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file json.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file json.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file json.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file jsonc\json_util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file jsonc\json_util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file jsonc\json_util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file jsonc\json_util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file jsonc\json_util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file jsonc\json_util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file jsonc\json_util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file kphdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file kphdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file kphdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file kphdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file kphdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file kphdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file kphdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file kph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file kph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file kph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file kph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file kph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file kph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file kph.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file mapimg.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file mapimg.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file lsasup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mapimg.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file lsasup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file mapimg.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file lsasup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mapimg.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file lsasup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mapimg.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file lsasup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mapimg.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file lsasup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file lsasup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file mapexlf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file mapexlf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mapexlf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file mapexlf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mapexlf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mapexlf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mapexlf.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file md5.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file md5.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file md5.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file md5.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file md5.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file md5.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file md5.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file maplib.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file maplib.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file maplib.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file maplib.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file maplib.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file maplib.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file maplib.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-attr.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-attr.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-attr.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-attr.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-attr.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-attr.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-attr.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-index.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-index.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-index.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-index.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-index.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-index.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-index.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-file.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-file.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-file.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-file.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-file.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-file.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-file.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-node.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-node.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-node.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-node.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-set.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-node.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-set.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-node.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-set.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-node.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-string.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-set.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-string.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-set.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-string.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-set.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-string.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-set.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-string.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-string.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file mxml\mxml-string.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file native.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file native.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file native.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file native.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file native.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file native.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file native.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file provider.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file provider.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file provider.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file provider.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file provider.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file provider.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file provider.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file queuedlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file queuedlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file queuedlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file queuedlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file queuedlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file queuedlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file queuedlock.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file secdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file secdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file secdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file secdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file secdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file secdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file secdata.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file ref.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file ref.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file ref.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file ref.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file ref.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file ref.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file ref.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file secedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file secedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file secedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file secedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file secedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file secedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file secedit.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file settings.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file settings.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file settings.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file settings.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file settings.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file settings.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file settings.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file sha.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file sha.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file sha.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file sha.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file sha.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file sha.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file sha.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file svcsup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file svcsup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file svcsup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file svcsup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file svcsup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file svcsup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file svcsup.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file util.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file symprv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file symprv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file symprv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file symprv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file symprv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file symprv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file symprv.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file sync.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file sync.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file sync.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file sync.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file sync.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file sync.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file sync.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file verify.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file treenew.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file treenew.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file treenew.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file treenew.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file treenew.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file treenew.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file treenew.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(590): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PROCESS_MITIGATION_SYSTEM_CALL_FILTER_POLICY' (compiling source file workqueue.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'PayloadRestrictionPolicy' (compiling source file workqueue.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(591): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file workqueue.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'ChildProcessPolicy' (compiling source file workqueue.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(592): error C2059: syntax error: ';' (compiling source file workqueue.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(593): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file workqueue.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]
C:\Box\processhacker-master\phnt\include\ntpsapi.h(594): error C2059: syntax error: '}' (compiling source file workqueue.c) [C:\Box\processhacker-master\phlib\phlib.vcxproj]

dmex
Admin

12 Jan 2018 07:34

Still cannot seem to build (also installed the latest win10 SDK)
You don't have the 10.0.16299 SDK installed. All those errors are for types that are only available in 16299 or later.

AltF4

12 Jan 2018 07:53

Still cannot seem to build (also installed the latest win10 SDK)
You don't have the 10.0.16299 SDK installed. All those errors are for types that are only available in 16299 or later.
Hah, you are right.

So now getting closer...
Building ProcessHacker (x32)...
Building ProcessHacker (x64)...
[ERROR] LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'aclui.lib' [C:\Box\processhacker-master\ProcessHacker\ProcessHacker.vcxproj]
Press any key to continue . . .
BTW, once this builds successfully, under what directory do the plugin binaries get spit out at? under bin?