Process Hacker and Windows discussion

MPeti1

Tray icon layout not saved

15 Apr 2017, 15:43

If I stop Process Hacker's process and then i start it,the tray icon layout is not being restored. Why it is? It is a bug, or there is no feature to save the layout?
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/4sRjf
Process Hacker version: 2.39.124 (maybe the about windows could have copyable text)

TETYYS
Plugin Developer

Re: Tray icon layout not saved

17 Apr 2017, 18:56

your before and after images are the same

viksoftru

19 Apr 2017, 07:18

MPeti1

And at you as the display of icons in a tray (properties of the Tasksbar) is adjusted? By default, the OS uses the "Show only notifications" setting, which leads to what we see: launched - we see the icon, after the window is closed and the OS hides it. This can be changed in the settings of the Taskbar, and PH has nothing to do with it.

MPeti1

25 Nov 2017, 10:04

Sorry, i've forgot about it :D i didn't receive any emails about replies. Anyway, sorry about the screenshots, maybe i'm dragged the wrong files :D but it's still happening, and if i try to arrange them sometimes it gets arranged in a different order then i dragged

MPeti1

25 Nov 2017, 10:06

viksoftru the icons are still on the taskbar after closing process hacker, i've set it up at first use

viksoftru

25 Nov 2017, 18:41

This OS "remember" icon state. I just pres Crtl-R or F5 buttons for refresh icons, or can open -> close tray.