Process Hacker and Windows discussion

boyumeow

PH issue encounter during window startup

17 May 2017, 09:00

Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64.
PH version from 2.39 till latest Nightly (3.0.611), set to startup on minimise.
Issue: After Windows startup, my mouse hover to PH shows cpu usage on PH, and moving away the mouse will still show the popup opens as shown in the picture. https://ibb.co/fzfjY5
Only after I click on opening up PH, all instance back to normal, meaning PH not showing cpu usage (0.01), popup will also close when mouse hover away.
Not sure whether this was reported before, so I just try to post, sorry if this was in the bug list.

Thanks for the good software, have a nice everyday.

boyumeow

Re: PH issue encounter during window startup

26 May 2017, 06:22

Just wonder was this issue only happening to me?
Thanks, have a nice everyday.

dmex
Admin

27 May 2017, 02:36

Try uninstalling Kaspersky and let me know if the problem still occurs :thumbup:

boyumeow

02 Jun 2017, 17:03

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I don't think it's cause by Kaspersky, I've another old computer that does not have Kaspersky installed (actually no anti-virus, just window firewall), which also showing the same issue. Beginning I thought it was just my main computer having the issue cause I've installed a lot of programs and games, until I installed to my old computer that I found the same issue. Just wonder, is there anyway I can find any log to send to U, so that U can take a look at it, if not, then its just small matter, I can always just do some manual intervention, cause looks like only me having the issue.
And I will still say this is a very good program, it helps me a lot.
Thanks, have a nice everyday, and development.

boyumeow

06 Jun 2017, 10:41

Hi, just upload another picture (https://ibb.co/cjUsDF) to show, not sure whether this will helps.
Thanks, and have a nice everyday.

dmex
Admin

12 Jun 2017, 15:38

Try disabling the "Check images for digital signatures and packing" on the Options > Advanced tab.

boyumeow

23 Jun 2017, 09:02

Hi, just to let you know that I've follow your instruction to disable, to the extend of disable all options, and its still not working on my computer. Anyway, I'm sorry to trouble you with this minor problem of mine, I will just use it with a bit of manual work then.
Thanks and always have a nice everyday.