There are still a few bugs blocking a 'stable' release
- New setup.
- New updater.
- New build system.
- Memory highlighting.
- Token properties splitter.
- New plugin manager.
- Fixed module load counts.
- Modules, Memory and Handles tab search support.
- Added Windows tab to process properties window
- VirusTotal columns for the process, service and modules tabs.
- Native Tracert and Whois protocol support.
- New GeoIP support.
- PE Viewer: search support and new symbol tab.
Some of these changes are major considering the change from 2.x branch to the 3.x branch. The nightlies get updated once a week and the more people reporting bugs will make the next version get released quicker
If you can use the nightly builds and report bugs it would be a big help. If you're using Windows 10 then I highly recommend using the nightly builds since the last stable release v2.39 hasn't been updated with Windows 10 support: