Process Hacker and Windows discussion

viksoftru

The request of users to highlight the color of the selected line - now it is difficult to distinguish it from others.

18 Jun 2017, 07:15

The request of users to highlight the color of the selected line - now it is difficult to distinguish it from others.
KLASS

You do not see which line is highlighted,
Because it would be nice if the allocated string either:
A) Adjustable color
B) there was a more saturated color by default, for example, as in Process Explorer
I support this request.

qupear

Re: The request of users to highlight the color of the selected line - now it is difficult to distinguish it from others

19 Jun 2017, 08:37

By the way, on Windows XP background color in processes listview for selected items is solid RGB(49,106,197) and this looks much better.

viksoftru

Re: The request of users to highlight the color of the selected line - now it is difficult to distinguish it from others

20 Jun 2017, 08:43

I here that thought that - and if to allocate the selected lines on another - for example change of a font of a line on bold italics, probably with other color of a font (?) ? In theory, such a change in the font immediately attracts attention and is easier to find.

qupear

20 Jun 2017, 17:51

viksoftru wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 08:43
such a change in the font immediately attracts attention and is easier to find.
Being able to setup fonts in such a way would be great. That way probably changes in colors settings won't be needed.

viksoftru

21 Jun 2017, 09:01

Depending on the optical properties of a particular monitor, contrast color pairs may also be required, so I think both methods of selection will be useful.