DarkShuper

Access is denied

08 Aug 2021 00:10

An error occurs when I launch Setup and start the installation
C:\Program Files\Process Hacker 2\kprocesshacker.sys

An error ocurred while trying to replace the existing file:
DeleteFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.
If I choose to ignore it, I am having trouble injecting dlls correctly.
Launching setup as administrator did not solve the problem.

viksoftru

Re: Access is denied

09 Aug 2021 15:09

Try check antivirus lock.

DarkShuper

10 Aug 2021 08:40

viksoftru wrote: 09 Aug 2021 15:09
Try check antivirus lock.
Yes, I disabled Windows Defender using "Turn on Windows Defender" method on website here, but that didn't work: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/in ... er-windows

viksoftru

12 Aug 2021 18:22

Turning off UI fly swatter does not turn it off. Traffic filtered use daemon (service) like ClamAV, or driver like McAfee, Symantec and others...

But they do not disable them from the UI - only stopping the corresponding driver or demon. And besides, they ignore any user exception lists. Curving only with their AV base and I often had to observe the facts of removing the files I need only because some person declared as virus.

DarkShuper

13 Aug 2021 08:39

viksoftru wrote: 12 Aug 2021 18:22
Turning off UI fly swatter does not turn it off. Traffic filtered use daemon (service) like ClamAV, or driver like McAfee, Symantec and others...

But they do not disable them from the UI - only stopping the corresponding driver or demon. And besides, they ignore any user exception lists. Curving only with their AV base and I often had to observe the facts of removing the files I need only because some person declared as virus.
I only have Windows Defender installed as my antivirus software.
How do I turn it off?

viksoftru

13 Aug 2021 20:20

Stop AV daemon (services) and driver...

DarkShuper

15 Aug 2021 05:03

viksoftru wrote: 13 Aug 2021 20:20
Stop AV daemon (services) and driver...
Sorry for my lack of knowledge...
How can I stop them?

By the way, I tried using a software called Defender Control, but it didn't change the result

gunmaker

22 Aug 2021 07:16

hi sorry if im late to reply i was only cycling through my less visited websites today

i have an all in one software that accelerates the computer force enables the super administrator and disable windows anitivirus and firewall as well as optimizes the system ui (about 65k lines of code output)

if you wanta copy of it senda friend request through discord to gunmaker#6065 in the next three days and ill pipe you the .bat batch file. simply run it as administrator through right click and all the mentioned actions will be taken. it also changes file permissions so your are the soul owner of the computers files and optimizes your internet stack. just a fair warning that its not for shared computers, works all the way from windows 3 to windows 11 beta build.